There are four-seat and six-seat rooms at the Library available to book in advance, exclusively for purposes of group study and collaborative research projects.
To book a group study room please login to the Library Rooms Reservation System.
Room Booking Policy
- Bookings can be made by the members of the University community and the active external members of the Library.
- In order to complete a booking two persons must consent: the applicant and the guest.
- Once the booking is made, the guest will have half an hour to confirm it. If the confirmation is not made within half an hour, the booking is canceled.
- Every user is entitled to book a Group Study Room (GSR) only up to 8 hours in a week and up to 4 hours in a row.
- The minimum booking hour is set at one hour.
- The booking hours will be allocated to both participants.
- If the GSR will not be used, the booking must be cancelled.
- In case a user (applicant) fails to cancel his reservation 3 times in a period of 30 days, the system will automatically deactivate his ability of booking a room for a period of 7 days.
- A booking can be made only for the next 10 calendar days.
- The Library has the right to cancel a booking if it deems that it does not fall under the GSR usage policy.
For more information regarding room booking, please read these instructions
- Group Study Rooms (GSR) cannot be used as spaces for individual study.
- GSR must be used from at least 2 users at the same time who collaborate.
- The members of the group should not exceed the number of work spaces in the GSR.
- Users of GSR must limit all noise in order not to disturb other Library users.
- Users must make sure that they leave the room clean and in good condition for the next users.
- Food is not allowed.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in containers with screw caps.
- Smoking is prohibited.