Library has 950 seats for studying in all levels, including 31 four-seat and six-seat group study rooms.
24/7 Reading Room
The 24-hour reading room is located on the ground floor and is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 00:00 to 24:00.
Workstation designated for wheelchair users
3 Workstations, Basement (level -1)
5 Workstations, 1st level
8 Workstations, 3rd level
Children’s department is located on the ground floor, in a dedicated, specially designed area.
The Library “Stelios Ioannou” provides rooms for group study. These rooms must be used exclusively for purposes of group study and collaboration relating to the studies, research and other activities of the Library members.
- The Group Study Rooms may not be used for individual study. They must be concurrently used by at least 2 individuals who work together on a project/assignment.
- The number of individuals forming the group may not be greater than the number of seats assigned for the specific Group Study Room.
- The group must keep noise to the minimum, in order not to disturb other users in nearby Group Study Rooms or areas. It should be noted that conversations can be heard outside even with the door closed.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the Group Study Rooms.
- Users must abandon the room upon expiration of their reservation and at least half an hour before the Library closes.
- Before leaving, users must make sure they leave the room clean and in good condition for the next group.
- Group Study Rooms are not supposed to provide any sort of privacy. Library or security staff may enter the room at any moment for purposes of inspection, safety, maintenance or any other reason deemed necessary.
In order to make a reservation of a Group Study Room, users must follow the procedures set by the Library.