A UCY ID card/External Member Library card is needed to enter the library building and use facilities.
Your Library card allows you
- to check out and return library items (external members may borrow the library material, if they purchase a subscription package),
- to print, copy or scan in any UCY printing equipment (Labs, Library, Departments, etc.),
- to use group study rooms and Lockers.
The ID is strictly personal and non-transferable.
ID card issuing
- University members (staff, students)
All University members may apply to the Express Services of the University, tel. 22 89 5555 to issue UCy IDs.
- External users
- External users (18 years and older)
- Underage users
- Children (under 15 years old)
- Teenagers (age 15-17)
- University of Cyprus Alumni
- Cyprus Libraries Consortium Affiliated Member Registration
- Students of Hellenic Open University (HOU)