- Cyprus Library – Republic of Cyprus
- Cyprus University of Technology Library and Information Services
- Open University of Cyprus library catalogue
- Union Catalog of Government Libraries – Republic of Cyprus
- Unified catalogue of Cyprus school libraries
- Sylvia Ioannou Foundation – Digital Library
The research programme “ZEFYROS: Travel texts on Cyprus (15th-18th c.)” was funded by the Sylvia Ioannou Foundation and was conducted in 2016-2017 by 25 researchers in 7 countries (Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, The Czech Republic and The Netherlands) under the scientific supervision of Julia Chatzipanagioti-Sangmeister, Professor of Modern Greek Literature at the University of Cyprus. ZEFYROS collected and indexed the information on Cyprus’ natural space, habitation, culture and history traced in 125 editions of travel literature from the 15th-18th centuries written in 11 languages (Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish). These editions form part of the Sylvia Ioannou Foundation Collection. The accompanying bibliographical details were drawn from the catalogue Cyprus and the Levant: Rare Books from the Sylvia Ioannou Foundation, compiled by Leonora Navari (3 vols, Athens 2016).
>> more information
Developed and maintained by the National Documentation Center. Includes catalogues of:
- Databases either produced by or available through EKT (e.g. National Archives of Dissertations)
- Special libraries, research centres and institutes based in Greece.
- Universities and other higher education institutes in Greece.
- Public libraries.
- Municipal and school libraries.
- Library in Europe and North America (Library of Congress, MELVYL Union Catalogue, Oxford University, etc.)
- Periodicals collections (EKT Journals Union Catalogue, ΕΚΤ/ΕΙΕ Library, etc.)
- Greek Academic Libraries “Zephyr”
Zephyr is an access gate for locating available books, periodicals and other material in the catalogues of Greek academic libraries.
- Hellenic Academic Libraries Union Catalog (HALUC)
The Union Catalog is enriched with the gradual inclusion of additional academic libraries.
Last update 2014 (9th edition).
- MITOS – Hellenic Academic Libraries Link Integrated Library Catalog
Greek digital libraries search engine.
SearchCulture.gr is the Greek Aggregator for Cultural Heritage Content, a cultural digital space.
- British Council Digital Library
The British Council in Cyprus is launching its Digital Library. Cyprus is one of the first countries in the European Union to offer the British Council digital library and its vast collection of academic and non-academic e-books, audio books, magazines and newspapers, shows, documentaries, plays, comics and novels. The Digital Library offers learning and entertainment on the go and can be accessed via a browser or an app on Android and IOS devices. The DL is at the moment offered with no subscription fee until March 2021, to celebrate BC’s 80th anniversary.
To register and find out more: https://www.britishcouncil.com.cy/programmes/digital-library
- The European Library
The European Library is a free service that offers access to the resources of the national libraries of Europe. Resources can be both digital or bibliographical. User can seek easy and simply bibliographic reports, books, posters, maps, sound recordings, videos, etc.
Access to more than two million books, maps, recordings, photographs, archival documents, paintings and films from national libraries and cultural institutions of the EU Member States.