According to the decision of the UCY Graduate School (no. 04/2020, September 30, 2020), all master degree candidates of the University of Cyprus are obliged to submit the electronic version of their work to the library.
Therefore, please provide the following information:
As part of your obligations, you are asked to fill in the self-archiving form with your personal details and the basic descriptive elements of your master thesis. In order to do that please follow the steps below:
Click on the link https://gnosis.library.ucy.ac.cy/. This will take you to the homepage of the Gnosis Institutional Repository.
- Click on the link https://gnosis.library.ucy.ac.cy/. This will take you to the homepage of the Gnosis Institutional Repository.
- At the top right of the page please Log in via: Password Authentication using your University credentials (email / password).
- Next, you should select from the home page the community Μεταπτυχιακές Διατριβές ΠΚ / UCY Master Τhesis, and then select the School and finally your Department. By selecting the Department, there you will find and click on the “Submit a new item to this collection” which will direct you to the self-archiving form.
- Please fill in the basic descriptive information of your master thesis. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Attach the final version of your work (it is in the steps of the same form). The file (.pdf) must be the exact copy of the work (without signatures). The name of the file must be written in latin characters and include your name e.g. Ioannou_Anastasia.
All the information provided will be used for the collection and promotion of the research output of the University of Cyprus through the institutional repository GNOSIS, in Open Access terms.
For further information please contact: